1. What do you prefer to be called? I prefer to be called Debbie.
2. What is your favorite memory? Helping my daughter deliver her first child.
3. What is your talent or quirk? No talents, but my quirk is that I turn on contemporary Christian music whenever I am alone – or with someone else who will enjoy it with me.
4. In one sentence, what is your blog about? I have two blogs: TheTumbleLees.me contains my husband’s and my journey after we remarried (from divorce) and where we now travel full time in our motorhome. The second one is my own personal journey, http://LifetimeofForgiveness.wordpress.com. It’s about my journey in life where I want to share LIFE, by Love, Inspiring, help (to have Freedom) and Encouraging others.
5. What did you want to be when you were a child? I wanted to be a nurse by the time I was 12. But when I nearly failed biology in the 10th grade, that dream was gone. While in college, I decided I wanted to be a lawyer, but I couldn’t afford it when it was time to apply to law school. I held numerous great jobs until I finally grew up at age 32 and became a Federal Law Enforcement agent.
6. What do you want to accomplish before you die? To be cherished by my grandchildren when I am old and they are mature adults.
7. What is your greatest strength? I am an encourager.
8. What are two things you would like others to know about you? I have lived in three countries, lived in 6 different states in the USA, traveled to and visited more cities in the USA than I can count, and I have traveled to (work related) Bangkok, Thailand; Manila Philippines; Jakarta, Indonesia; Islamabad, Pakistan; and have been “laid over” in Tokyo, London, Singapore and Abu Dhabi! What a life!
9. Is there anything else? I have really enjoyed Blogging 101! I may not have picked up too many new followers (but more than I imagined) but I have begun following a total of 62 blogs-last count! YIKES, no more time to blog if I pay the attention to these amazing people like I would like. But I am WIFI deficient and my 15 GB plan is too expensive to add any more.
While my blog is inherently about me and things I enjoy, it’s also about YOU. I’ve met so many people from the Blogosphere, many of which are from Blogging 101.
I see your posts, and I’m working on figuring out the best way to follow along. I tend to look through my reader, so maybe I should shut my email notifications off. (I’m one of those people that hates having unread mail.)
Reading your posts gives me an idea of who you are, but I’m a curious person and want to know more because part of the purpose of this blog is connecting with others.
As I was looking around, I came across Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? on “See You Starside” that I connected with. I related to the post because Lacie is a shy person and sometimes feels like she shouldn’t comment because she doesn’t know…
View original post 165 more words