This is a great complimentary blog to my recent post on my Daily Bible Reading! Love this young father’s priorities! It’s a bit embarrassing as he personally thanked me for my encouragement in this post. But what can I say, we are brother and sister in the Lord….so that’s how siblings roll!
Happy New Year to you all!
I am immensely thankful to you all for reading and commenting on my posts in 2015. Before I dive in to today’s post, I want to thank my top 5 commenters:
- Vincent S Artale – thank you for reblogging (sharing) so many of my posts! I greatly appreciate it!
- SlimJim from Domain for Truth – your comments have been very encouraging. Thank you!
- Debbie from Sisters Reach Out – Thank you for the uplifting and delightful comments. You always have such kind thoughts!
- Beckie Lindsey from Spotlight – Thank you for your comments and for promoting my posts on Twitter! You are a kindred spirit.
- Debbie Lees – Thank you for your encouragement over the past several months!
This blog began as an outlet for my thoughts about Bible reading and has grown into a mutually encouraging corner of the web. Through this medium…
View original post 464 more words